Explorer Explorer

Fucken

Get the fuck out of here with your wicked Adam Phillips styles. We should collaborate on something. Imagaine it...you're wicked skills with my twisted mind. THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN'T ACCOMPLISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK.

Phycristical Phycristical

Wow!

Wow this was a straight up carbon copy of that blob short that David Firth made for playboy! I feel slightly hypocritical saying this because I'm often accused of ripping of Firth's work myself...but this so blatantly and obviously stolen directly from his mind. Maybe if you said something about it being a homage to his work in the author comments I could forgive you for this, but you didn't so I can't. Good day sir.

Kamatachi responds:

I see it in your work, very much so. And can you help it? His work is simply inspirational, it's not a "copy". I've gone ahead and added the explanation to why you might think this in the Authors Comment section. Basically this was a very early flash cartoon of mine, and when my young self got heavily inspired... the resemblance was clear.

I've deleted at least 4 cartoons in the past because the plot line was similar to that of another video. I for some reason kept this one.

The Body Count The Body Count

Excellent work

This was a deliciously greasy and entertaining piece of work sir. I only wish something violently fantastic happened to the new inventors host I can't stand his face. I hope you get a fantastic mark for this.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks me too!

=aDarknessInApril= =aDarknessInApril=

Sad but Excellent

I usually try to steer clear of Pico flashes but I was interested to see what you'd come up with. I think this was magical and I loved the eyelid POV thing. Very crisp.

Juliet Morphina Juliet Morphina

That was GREAT!

Fantastic drawing AND animation. It was beautiful. But you spoiled it a little bit by including the word "coma" in your review.

Pen License Pen License

HAHA

I forgot all about pen licensing. So ridiculous. My primary school teacher enjoyed gluing pictures of celebrities onto our pen licenses. I got Elvis Presely. I look nothing like fucking Elvis.

Brain Food Brain Food

Soothing

For some reason I felt so at peace and relaxed once this man's inner-face broccoli was revealed. I feel like unearthing my inner vegetable now.

This is my absoloute favourite kind of animation. There aren't enough of them on newgrounds. Music was great. Drawings were great. Jerky animation fitted perfectly. That walk cycle needs fixing though. How do you feel about being compared to David Firth? I get that alot aswell.

DonovanBarbera responds:

I try to make art about ideas and subjects that interest me, not about other art.

Dog Of Man Dog Of Man

Crisp

Incredible animation as per usual. No lagging whatsoever on my end. Textures and drawings were really crisp. I felt physically ill when the Dogman ascended. His reflection in the blood looked fantastic.

The Murderer The Murderer

Tight

That was a solid effort. Very Crisp. Very Clean. Fits the song considerably well. A little too cartooney for my tastes however. AND - thanks to Tiny Tim for giving you the song? How about thanks to THE AVALANCHES for MAKING THE SONG!? HM? HMmm?

Stay Fresh.

A Short Film About Memory A Short Film About Memory

Sean

So this has been a favourite of mine for a while now, and after watching it for the 100000th time last night, I decided to dust off my old Cranberries album and I jammed to that shit driving to and from college today. I was bowled over by a gigantic wave of unimagaineable nostalgia. Thankyou.