Explorer Explorer

Fucken

Get the fuck out of here with your wicked Adam Phillips styles. We should collaborate on something. Imagaine it...you're wicked skills with my twisted mind. THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN'T ACCOMPLISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK.

Phycristical Phycristical

Wow!

Wow this was a straight up carbon copy of that blob short that David Firth made for playboy! I feel slightly hypocritical saying this because I'm often accused of ripping of Firth's work myself...but this so blatantly and obviously stolen directly from his mind. Maybe if you said something about it being a homage to his work in the author comments I could forgive you for this, but you didn't so I can't. Good day sir.

Kamatachi responds:

I see it in your work, very much so. And can you help it? His work is simply inspirational, it's not a "copy". I've gone ahead and added the explanation to why you might think this in the Authors Comment section. Basically this was a very early flash cartoon of mine, and when my young self got heavily inspired... the resemblance was clear.

I've deleted at least 4 cartoons in the past because the plot line was similar to that of another video. I for some reason kept this one.

The Body Count The Body Count

Excellent work

This was a deliciously greasy and entertaining piece of work sir. I only wish something violently fantastic happened to the new inventors host I can't stand his face. I hope you get a fantastic mark for this.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks me too!

Breast Expansion Milk Breast Expansion Milk

Magic

You must tell me is this possible?

Dino Run Dino Run

Love it.

Fuck me it gets really intense when the horrid astronomical forces of extinction catch up with you and youre forced to run for you pixelated life! 10 dicks out of 10 from me! Love the pixel artwork, so colourful, so beautiful.

The Karma Police The Karma Police

Suave

It's obvious you have real talent. Shooting that guy in the head made me feel warm inside. Drawings were pretty good and the music fit nicely. Keep it up amigo.

[snayk] the fragile [snayk] the fragile

Oh GOD!

This song is coated in the thickest juiciest globs of win. Being a huge fan of the original song its nice to hear this tripped out synth version. You're one talented mother fucker thankyou for making this.

snayk responds:

Thanks a lot!

Make Sammiches Make Sammiches

Fucking quality!

I never review audio submissions but this so delicious and professional sounding I just had to. Why doesn't this have a higher score? Why aren't you living it up big time snorting cocaine off expenive hookers assholes? Because this music is quality. What are you made of?

misterscoops responds:

My stuff never seems to catch on for some reason. Guess I should make really basic trance remixes of the Final Fantasy 7 theme like everyone else on here. Thanks so much for the 10 and the review!